In the highly competitive world that we live in, innovation and entrepreneurship will separate you from the rest. In order to create an outstanding product, and strong brand, and to build your customer network, take something that already exists, improve it, change it, makes it better you need to innovate. Learn how to innovate and become an entrepreneur with a program created in partnership with the leading University in the world for teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation - UC Berkeley.
why UC Berkeley
University for Teaching Entrepreneurshi
In Most Successful
Companies founded by UC Berkeley alumni
How Innovation and Entrepreneurship Master's Program works
Top lecturers from UC Berkeley’s largest entrepreneurship education center, the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology (SCET), and practitioners from Silicon Valley and the startup industry will teach you the Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship in Georgia with topics on entrepreneurship, business analytics, marketing, product management, design thinking, tech firm leadership, and other disciplines. Students will get through the pre-acceleration and acceleration process with their own idea or a corporate project.
All the courses are using Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship, an internationally recognized approach to teaching technology entrepreneurship to undergraduates, innovation to Ph.D. students, and technology firm leadership to professionals and executives.
Why UC Berkeley SCET?
•The award-winning entrepreneurship center at the world’s #1 public university
• Largest entrepreneurship education program at UC Berkeley
• World-renowned method of teaching, the Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship
• Large network of Silicon Valley and global entrepreneurs and researchers
UC Berkeley Instructors
Rhonda Shrader - Lean Launch
Executive Director of the Berkeley-Haas Entrepreneurship Program as well as the National Science Foundation’s I-Corps program for the Bay Area Node
Gauthier Vasseur - Fundamentals of Business Analytics
Executive Director - Berkeley Fisher Center, CEO and Founder - Data Wise Academy
Jeff Wallace - Founder and CEO of Global Kinetics
A mentor and advisor to several Silicon Valley technology accelerators where he
advises early to mid-stage companies.
Kal Deutsch - Partner, Silicon Valley in Your Pocket
An international startup lecturer and coach, has worked with entrepreneurs at
global incubators and accelerators.
+ 10 More Leading Instructors
• Marketing and Sales for Entrepreneurs and Startups
• Product design - Design Thinking
• Law and regulations in entrepreneurship and innovations
• Pre-acceleration and Acceleration (With mentors from Silicon Valley)
• Strategic management in technology innovation
• Investments in startups
• Human resource management in innovation and entrepreneurship
• Research methods in entrepreneurship
• Technological tendencies, trends and global challenges
• Product management
• Leadership in entrepreneurship
• Challenge Lab - Deplastify
• Digital literacy and Cybersecurity
Get High-Level Education from SCET Berkeley professors and practitioners from Silicon Valley. Study all semesters in Georgia
• Berkeley Method Of Entrepreneurship in Georgia
• Berkeley standard of education
• Online workshops with professors from UC Berkeley and Silicon Valley mentors
• Project-Based Education
• Pre-Acceleration and Acceleration
• University of Georgia Diploma
• Duration of the program : 2 years
• Program Language - English
• 120 Credit program